- We believe that the BIBLE is the inspired, infallible, and everlasting WORD OF GOD, and is the Christian’s guide in matters of faith and practices.
(II Timothy 3:3) (St. Matthew 24:35) – (Psalm 119:105)
- We believe that there is ONE GOD, who manifests Himself in three Divine Persons: God, The Father, GOD, The Son; and GOD, The Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4) (St. Matthew 28:19) – (1 John 5:7)
- We believe that these three Divine Persons are CO-EXISTENT, CO-ETERNAL, and CO-EQUAL—all three possessing all the same Divine attributes: Omniscience – Omnipotence – Omnipresence – Immutability – Absolutely Just – Holy – Loving, etc. (St. Matthew 28:19) – (1 John 5:7)
- We believe in the DEITY of Jesus, the Christ (St. Matthew 3:16-17; 17:5) HIS VIRGIN BIRTH (Isaiah 7:14; St. Matthew 1:23), HIS SINLESS LIFE (11 Corinthians 5:21), HIS SACRIFICIAL DEATH (Romans 5:8; 1 Corinthians 15:3), HIS BURIAL (St. Matthew 27:57-60; 1 Corinthians 15:4-a), HIS RESURRECTION (St. Matthew 28:5-6; St. Mark 16:6—St. Luke 24:1-7—1 Corinthians 15:4b, 20), HIS ASCENSION (St. Mark 16:6—St. Luke 24:49-51—Acts 1:9-11), HIS BEING SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD, THE FATHER (St. Mark 16:19-b—1 Peter 3:22), HIS WORK AS OUR MEDIATOR (1 Timothy 2:5), OUR ADVOCATE (1 John 2:1), and our INTERCESSOR (Romans 8:34), HIS DESCENT TO RAPTURE HIS CHURCH OUT OF THE WORLD I(St. John 14:2-3—1 Corinthians 15:51-52—1 Thessalonians 4:16-17), and HIS SECOND COMING IN POWER AND GREAT GLORY (Revelation 19:11-16).
- We believe that THE HOLY SPIRIT is the THIRD PERSON of the TRIUNE GODHEAD (St. Matthew 28:19—St. John 15:26), that HE is GOD, equal to, and possessing all the same attributes as GOD, THE FATHER, and GOD, THE SON (1 John 5:7).
- We believe in the Bible’s account of the CREATION OF THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH and ALL ITS CONTENTS (Genesis 1:1) – (Psalm 24:1-2)
- We believe that God MADE MAN FROM THE DUST OF THE EARTH, and WOMAN FROM THE MAN. (Genesis 2:7) – (Genesis 2:21-22)
- We believe that SATAN IS A PERSON and that HELL IS A PLACE OF ETERNAL CONSCIOUS PUNISHMENT OF ALL UNSAVED.
(Job 1:6-7) – (St. Matthew 25:46) – (Revelation 20:13-15)
- We believe that ALL MEN ARE, BY NATURE, BORN SINFUL AND LOST, this due to Adam’s disobedience to God and consequent fail in the Garden of Eden. (Genesis 3:6) – (Psalm 51:5) – (Romans 3:23) – (I Corinthians 15:22)
- We believe that SALVATION IS WHOLLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD, through our faith in Jesus Christ, His Son. (Ephesians 2:8-9) – (Romans 10:9-10).
- We believe that THAT HOLY SPIRIT CONVICTS OF SIN and upon our confession of faith in Jesus Christ, we are BAPTIZED into the BODY OF CHRIST.
(Acts 11:15) – (1 Corinthians 12:13)
- We believe in the ETERNAL SECURITY OF THE BELIEVER. (St. John 3:16) – (St. John 10:28) – (Romans 8:38-39)
- We believe that the Church is the BODY OF CHRIST, and that He is her FOUNDER and GREAT HEAD.
(St. Matthew 15:18) – (Ephesians 1:22) – (Colossians 1:18)
- We believe that A NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH is an organism of BAPTIZED BELIEVERS in JESUS CHRIST, practicing SPIRITUAL ORDINANCES (St. Matthew 28:19—1 Corinthians 11:23-26), and actively engaged in FULFILLING THE GREAT COMMISSION. (St. Matthew 28:19-20)
- We believe that the two Ordinances of the New Testament Church are BAPTISM, and THE LORD’S SUPPER. (St. Matthew 28:19) – (St. Matthew 26:26-29) – (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- We believe that BAPTISM is:
- An OUTWARD DEMONSTRATION of the BELIEVER’S INWARD CHANGE.
- A symbol of the BELIEVER’S DEATH AND BURIAL TO SIN and his/her resurrection to a NEW LIFE IN CHRIST.
- By immersion and is to be administered only to those confessing faith in Jesus Christ. (St. Matthew 3:13-17) – (St. Mark 16:16) – (Acts 2:41) – (Acts 8:35-38)
- We believe that the LORD’S SUPPER IS A SYMBOLIC COMMERATION of the SUFFERING and DEATH of JESUS CHRIST: the BREAD and WINE being ONLY SYMBOLS of His BROKEN BODY and His SHED BLOOD. (St. Matthew 26:26-28) (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- We believe that God’s PLAN FOR FINANCING THE WORK OF HIS CHURCH is through Tithes and Offerings. (Malachi 3:8-10) – (1 Corinthians 16:2)
- We believe that the NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH has two (2) Scriptural Officers: PASTOR and DEACONS. (1 Timothy 3:1-16) (Philippians 1:1)
- We believe that the PASTOR is the HEAD and LEADER of the local congregation. We further believe that:
- God, the Father gave the church PASTORS (Jeremiah 3:15)
- God, the Son gave the Pastor AUTHORITY (St. Matthew 16:19)
- God, the Holy Spirit made the Pastor OVERSEER (Acts 20:28)
- We believe that the DEACONS are recommended by the pastor and congregation, and appointed by the Pastor to be the Pastor’s helpers and servants of the Church.